Warning Description: Frost Advisory
Warning Date: 9:10 PM CDT on September 17, 2014/
WarningSum:...Frost Advisory Remains In Effect Until 10 Am Edt /9 Am Cdt/
Warning Message:Hazardous weather...
* as skies clear and winds become light...temperatures will fall to
near freezing or below freezing late in the night inland from
* Widespread frost is expected overnight...especially inland from
* sensitive plants and vegetation could be damaged by frost if
not covered or brought inside.
* a frost advisory means that frost is possible.
* Prepare...plan...and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT